The Redstone Knife in Glacier + Stainless
The Redstone is designed to be a compact and lightweight outdoor knife that you’ll bring along anywhere the trail may take you.
With James' new island design concept, the Redstone allows for a finger to rest between the islands, providing superior grip, especially for a smaller knife. The Redstone is built around a one-piece die-stamped chassis which makes it incredibly strong, reducing the overall number of parts. The Redstone features their TJB Slide-Lock design for secure lock-up and easy one-handed use. The Redstone features a Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel for high corrosion resistance and great edge retention and has our very first bent-wire clip, it’s the lightest and simplest clip possible.
- Blade Length: 2.5" / 6.3 cm"
- Overall Length: 6.2" / 15.6 cm
- Weight: 1.8 oz / 50 g
- Carry Orientation: Ambidextrous
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 12C27
- Blade Type: Drop Point
- Scale Material: Polypropylene
- Lock Type: TJB Slide-Lock
- Opening Style: Ambidextrous Thumb Disk
- Hardware: Stainless Steel and Black-Oxide
- Lanyard: Lightweight Paracord (included)
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry, Formed Wire
- Carry Style: Tip Up
- Washers: Phosphor Bronze