Nimbus Insulated Jacket in Pine
Warm, windproof and water resistant, the men's Nimbus is our most popular and versatile insulated coat. The down-free Finisterre Engineered Insulation fill offers an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio for a surprisingly lightweight feel, and the fabrics, fill and even the zipper are recycled (GRS certified), making this the most sustainable Nimbus to date.
- Water resistant, windproof, breathable 100% recycled (GRS certified) polyester ripstop shell
- Finisterre Engineered Insulation recycled (GRS certified) polyester fill
- Synthetic fill retains 75% of its warmth when wet, whereas down fill only retains 15% of its warmth when wet
- New recycled (GRS certified) YKK reverse coil zip
- Drawcord adjustable hood with improved hidden cord adjuster
- Adjustable drawcord hem with grosgrain reinforcement
- Neat in-seam pocket design
- Improved concealed elastic cuff design
- Microfibre lined outer pockets and collar
- Lightweight and packable, packs away into inside chest zip pocket
- Garment weight 475g (size medium)
- Made Sustainably at the Jiangsu Sudey Garment Industrial Co. factory in China
Slim fit, designed for light layering.