Niuewland 3mm Eco Wetsuit in Ink
**ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES - DISCOUNTS NOT APPLICABLE TO PAST ORDERS - NO EXCEPTIONS**
Fusing our cold water expertise with Yulex Pure™ natural rubber, the 3e offers a high performance alternative to traditional neoprene, helping you enjoy your suit and time in the water, for longer. - The Nieuwland 3e is suitable for water temperatures of 55 - 65°F.
- 3.5mm chest and back panel, 2.5 mm arms and legs
- Designed for sea temperatures in the region of 55-65°F
- Yulex Pure™ natural rubber
- Recycled laminates - recycled polyester outer face and lining
- Higher internal pile on chest and back for greater heat retention
- Elongated back panel, improving heat retention
- Flexible shoulders and upper body to aid easy paddling
- Fully taped seams throughout, with our wider seam tape in critical areas
- Double needle blind stitched throughout suit: a safer stitch that will better weather the wear and tear of the suit (no need for a seam sealant that often ends up cracking)
- Finisterre custom neck pattern – reduced flushing as well as helping entry / exit
- Tension wrist bands, improving wrist seal
A good fit is essential for keeping warm. Our suits are made to a bespoke pattern and may vary from other suits you have owned. When trying on your suit at home the fit should be snug, it will loosen slightly after 10-15 wears.
Size & Fit
We expect you’ll love your purchases. On the off chance you don’t, we’re pleased to offer returns for store credit or in-store exchanges.
Imperfects does not cover return shipping cost, and the cost of a return label will be deducted from your store credit at the time of processing.
Final Sale and International orders are not eligible for return or exchange. For further details please see our returns policy returns policy.