Ace Trucks 66 AF1 in Black
The AF1 is carefully manufactured using our proprietary casting process. Years in development, the ACE AF1 has a 70% increase in the aluminum’s structural integrity, making it the strongest cast truck on the market.
• Axle width: 9” (229mm)
• Hanger width: 6.4” (163mm)
• Truck height: 2.1” (53mm)
• Fits boards: 8.75” - 9.25”
• Weight: 14.5 oz
• Manufactured with high-quality AA 356.2 alloy using our own proprietary casting method
• True T6 heat-treated baseplates and hangers
• SAE 4140 steel alloy axles, oversized to eliminate bearing wobble.
• Patent pending rethreading axle nuts - no more damaged axle ends!
• Durable Hand-poured 96a urethane pivot bushings for better response.
• Refined suspension for a cleaner turn.
• Top Bushing: 12mm tall | 91a hardness
• Bottom Bushing: Bottom 14mm tall | 86a hardness
• Machine-faced hanger ends for precise bearing contact.