This is our best chore coat turned into a functional everyday blazer. The oversized pockets are welded into the side seams of the jacket for added functionality and durability. There are a total of 6 pockets on this jacket for all your nifty gadgets. We bound the inside to give it a completely finished feel and washed this Japanese khaki to perfection. A classic in so many ways yet not at all.
• 6 Patch Pockets
• Double Chore Pockets wrapping all the way into side seams for extra width
• All Natural Corozo Pin Shank Buttons w/ Brass Shank
• Selvedge Japanese Fabric
• Hand Cut & Sewn in California
• Finished and Bound inside of entire garment (No unfinished seams shown)
• Flip-Up or Flip-Down Blazer lapel
• Post-washed for out of package softness
• Tapering arms for no fuss cuffs
This piece runs true to size but is designed to be a bit boxier and shorter in the body; we recommend sizing up if a longer length coat is desired. The model is 6' 170lbs and wearing an XL.
As featured in the article, "These 11 Chore Coats Are the Best You Can Buy"
Made from an all-cotton Japanese-woven selvedge left-hand twill fabric that's been washed for softness.
Made for Utility
Two extra-wide waist pockets, a chest pocket with a pen slot, and three more hidden pockets give you more storage than you'll probably ever need.
We added corozo nut buttons to the blazer, and also made them removable to prevent them from getting damaged in the wash.
Back to Factory Floor / Now Shipping