Cunningham Blazer in Kagawa Khaki
This is our best chore coat turned into a functional everyday blazer. The oversized pockets are welded into the side seams of the jacket for added functionality and durability. There are a total of 6 pockets on this jacket for all your nifty gadgets. We bound the inside to give it a completely finished feel and washed this Japanese khaki to perfection. A classic in so many ways yet not at all.
- 6 Patch Pockets
- Double Chore Pockets wrapping all the way into side seams for extra width
- All Natural Corozo Pin Shank Buttons w/ Brass Shank *(removable buttons for laundering)
- Selvedge Japanese Fabric
- Hand Cut & Sewn in California
- Finished and Bound inside of entire garment (No unfinished seams shown)
- Flip-up or Flip-Down Blazer lapel
- Post -washed for out of package softness
- Tapering arms for no fuss cuffs
This piece runs true to size but is designed to be a bit boxier and shorter in the body; we recommend sizing up if a longer length coat is desired. Model is 6' 170lbs and wearing an XL.